Amanda Patry (Fayetteville, NC)
The House Mother (President)
Victoria Merkel Nauta
Founding Member (Pledge Mom)
Kat Findlay (St. John's, NL)
Founding Member (Grand Officer)
Ruthanne Wheeler (Chicago, IL)
Founding Member (Grand Officer/ Secretary)
Candice Lauderdale (Memphis, TN)
Dean of Pledges
Christina Bryan (Portland, OR)
House Big Sister
Jennifer MacLean Gaudette (Bangor, ME)
Standard Bearer
Kathy Podor (St. Louis, MO)
Carnation Sister
Annlouise Mccumesty
Sister of Athena
11.08.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
just want to test out my ability to post something x
ReplyDeleteHey Ann! Looks like you were able to comment just fine. I'm curious though if you're able to create a post. I may have to walk you through it. Check the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Is there something there listed as "new post"? Click it and see if you can post to the entire website. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHey all I made it in lets see how this works
ReplyDeleteI am here finally :O)
ReplyDelete